LOCAL POSITIONS AVAILABLE
TITLE: Sales Administrative Assistant – Beasley Media Group
LOCATION: Estero, Florida
Description: Beasley Media Group in Fort Myers, Florida, is seeking a full time Sales Administrative Assistant. Qualified candidate must be a dependable, organized, creative, computer savvy individual. You will be responsible for supporting the sales team in all daily functions, correspondence, proposals, research, inputting sales orders, and providing other office support. This position will involve a tremendous amount of follow up and the ability to change directions quickly. If you can think "outside the box" then this job is for you.
* Professional, dependable, and detailed oriented with a solid work ethic;
* Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills;
* Must be able to multi-task in a fast and growing, creative, competitive work environment;
* Must have ability to prioritize and complete projects on time;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
* Possess a team player attitude with the ability to work with a variety of personalities.
Last Date for consideration: 04/28/17
Interested applicants should indicate where they found the posting when submitting their resume to: [email protected]
Title: Account Executive – Beasley Media Group – Estero, FL
Description: Beasley Media Group’s Southwest Florida’s Market seeks an experienced, motivated sales representative, with a passion for the dynamic world of radio. Beasley is looking for a sales winner, who will use the most effective sales tools and our full array of digital products to identify and build upon revenue opportunities. The ideal candidate will be an indispensable partner with clients, who continually offers innovative, original marketing solutions.
Beasley expects Account Executives to outperform consistently in a rapidly growing, creative, competitive radio sales environment. Our sales teams thrive on building trust through solid client interactions, from cold calls to long term client relationships.
• Radio sales or outside sales experience is a must;
• Self-starter with proven ability to initiate and develop new business and sponsorships;
• Multi-task in a fast and growing, creative, competitive work environment;
• Experience soliciting sponsors for broadcast/non-broadcast projects and special events;
• Solid relationships with advertising and business communities;
• Excellent writing and creative presentation skills;
• Organized sales approach;
• Valid driver’s license, dependable vehicle and vehicle insurance.
Last Date for consideration: Open until the position is filled.
Interested applicants should indicate where they found the posting when submitting a cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.